- Online delivery for your convenience. Watch the videos and read the notes at a time to suit you. You’ll get an email each week with a link to your lessons.
- Weekly lessons to keep it manageable. You won’t feel overwhelmed because you only have one thing to work on at a time.
- Short lessons. All the info you need, and nothing you don’t. This means you can get in great shape with less than five minutes learning per week!
- Homework assignments to keep you focused. We’ll also measure how well you’ve stuck to the plan each week to help keep you accountable. And accountability is vital to your success on the plan.
- Based on habits and behaviours, not specific or obscure foods. Altering your habits around food means the lessons you learn are going to help you stay in shape for life. Not just until the end of the course.
- Track progress by measuring weight loss. Feel the excitement each week when you come to weigh in knowing you’ve lost weight.
- Email support to keep you on track and answer any questions.
- Guaranteed results – follow the plan and if you don’t get results you get the course for free.
The cost of developing the nutrition knowledge that’s gone into the course: Well over £3′000. It’s been five years in the making and is the sum total of working with clients on a daily basis.
The cost of seing one of our trainers in person would be at least £270 for the six weeks.
But the cost of the course for you? £39. That’s it. All you need to know along with the support to get you feeling good in those ‘thin’ jeans.